West Bengal NEET UG Seat Allotment List 2020 Released | Access Direct Link To Check Here

New Delhi, November 17 | West Bengal NEET UG Seat Allotment List 2020 has been released on November 16, 2020 by the Department of Health & Family Welfare, Kolkata on the official website wbmcc.nic.in.

The West Bengal domiciled NEET UG candidates can now check the Seat Allotment List 2020 on the official website for round 1 counselling. The candidates who have been allotted a seat in the state medical college have to complete the admission process by November 18.

The seat allotment list is applicable for filling up 85% state quota seats while remaining 15% seats will be filled under All India Quota seats by Medical Counselling Committee (MCC).

The NEET 2020 Result was declared on October 16, 2020.

West Bengal NEET UG Seat Allotment List 2020 – Steps To Check

To check West Bengal  NEET UG Rank List 2020, follow the below provided steps:

Step 1: Visit the official website wbmcc.nic.in.

Step 2: Click on the link provided for Allotment Result.

Step 3: A new window will open, select round of counselling, enter roll number and date of birth and submit.

Step 4: Your allotted college will be displayed, download the seat allotment and print it.

The Seat Allotment letter 2020 will bear the details such as – Candidates’ Name, Registration Number, Gender, Category, NEET 2020 Marks, West Bengal State Merit Rank,  NEET Percentile, etc.

West Bengal NEET UG Counselling Schedule

The Counselling Schedule 2020 of West Bengal NEET UG is as provided below:

About NEET Examination

The National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts NEET for admission to MBBS, BDS, AYUSH, Veterinary and other medical/paramedical courses in India. The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is the sole entrance test for admission to MBBS and BDS courses in India. Conducted annually, NEET 2020 will be held across tentatively 154 test centres. With approximately 16 lakh test-takers, NEET is the most important medical entrance examination in India. Both AIIMS and JIPMER MBBS examinations have also been merged with NTA NEET.

For more news related to Education follow Edubullet on : Edubullet Twitter Edubullet Facebook Edubullet Instagram

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Translate