New Delhi, August 11 | UPSC NDA 2020 Admit Card has been released by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for National Defence Academy (NDA), 2020 and Naval Academy Examination (I) and (II), 2020 on its official website upsc.gov.in on Monday, August 10, 2020. The admit card will be available for download till September 6, 2020.
The candidates who have applied can download their UPSC NDA hall ticket from upsc.gov.in or upsconline.nic.in on or before September 6, 2020. To download NDA admit card, candidates need to enter either registration number or roll number.
The commission will be conducting the National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (I) and (II) 2020 on September 6, 2020, at various centres spread across the country.
The common exam will be held on September 6, 2020 for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA for the 146th Course, and for the 108th Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) commencing from July 2, 2021.
UPSC NDA 2020 Admit Card – How To Download
Step 1: Visit the official website upsc.gov.in.
Step 2: In the home page, find ‘E-admit card National Defence Academy examination’ link.
Step 3: Clicking the link, candidates are redirected to the login page.
Step 4: Read the instructions carefully before downloading NDA admit card 2020.
Step 5: Agree to the terms and conditions.
Step 6: Select any of the given options: Registration number or Roll number.
Step 7: If candidates select registration number, they need to enter the registration number, date of birth and random image.
If candidates select roll number, they need to enter roll number, date of birth and random image.
Step 8: Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Step 9: NDA admit card will appear on the screen.
Step 10: Download the admit card and take its printout.
The hard copy of the admit card is not sent to candidates by post. NDA admit card is available to download till the day of exam i.e. September 6, 2020.
Candidates are advised to bring admit card and a government-approved photo id proof to the exam centre for verification purposes. The admit card should carry the name, roll and registration number, year of exam, and other details. Candidates need to ensure that these details are correct.
UPSC NDA 2020 – Important Guidelines For Examination
1. Check the e-Admit Card carefully and bring discrepancies, if any, to the notice of UPSC immediately.
2. Mention your name, roll number, registration ID, name and year of the examination in all the correspondence with UPSC.
3. Bring NDA admit card (print-out), along with the (original) photo identity card, whose number is mentioned in the admit card, in each session to secure admission to examination hall. The admit card must be preserved till the declaration of the final result as it is necessaryto be produced before Service Selection Board (SSB).
4. Entry into the examination venue will be closed 10 minuets before the scheduled commencement of the examination i.e. 9:50 AM for the forenoon session and 01:50 PM for the afternoon session. No candidate will be allowed to enter into the Examination Venue after the mentioned reporting time.
5. Candidate should not be in possession of or using any mobile phone (even in switched off mode), pager or any electronic equipment or programmable device or storage media like pen drive, smart watches, etc., or camera or Bluetooth devices or any other equipment or related accessories.
6. Use of normal or simple wrist watches by candidates is allowed inside the examination rooms or halls. However, use of watches fitted with any special accessory that might be used as communication device or smart watches is strictly prohibited.
7. There will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate.
8. Answers other than those made by Black Ball Point Pen would not be evaluated.
9. Wearing of a mask is mandatory for all candidates. Candidates can carry personal bottle of small sanitiser which should be transparent in nature. Social distancing, as well as personal hygiene, should be maintained inside the exam centre.
UPSC NDA 2020 – COVID-19 Impact
The NDA & NA Examination (I) 2020, which was scheduled to be held on April 19, 2020 was delayed due to COVID-19 outbreak. Now, a common examination will be held for both NDA & NA Examination (I) and NDA & NA Examination (II) 2020 on September 6, 2020, the UPSC had notified.
The NDA Admit card has been released online and no hard copy of the admit card will be sent to the candidates this year.
Candidates will have to follow COVID-19 norms of ‘social distancing’ as well as ‘personal hygiene’ inside the Examination Halls/Rooms as well as in the premises of the Venue.
About UPSC NDA 2020
NDA or National Defence Academy is one of the most sought after defence entrance examination in the country. NDA recruitment is conducted for admission to Army, Navy and Air Force wings of NDA and Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC). NDA is conducted twice a year.
The exam is conducted in two stages: Written exam and SSB Interview. Around 4 lakh aspirants sit for NDA every year, out of which approximately 6000 are called for SSB Interview. The SSB Interview also known as Service Selection Board Interview is conducted in two stages for testing the Intelligence and Personality of candidates.
For more information UPSC NDA 2020 Admit Card follow Edubullet