New Delhi, October 17 | UP BEd Counselling 2020 is scheduled to commence from October 19, 2020 by the University of Lucknow (UL), Lucknow on the official website lkouniv.ac.in. The candidates who have qualified the UP BEd JEE 2020 Entrance Examination will be able to register themselves for the counselling process starting from October 19, 2020 on the official website.
The qualified candidates will receive an invitation in the form of a call letter to appear for the counseling round. The candidates will have to download their call letters from the official website and print it for the admission process.
After that, the candidates are needed to do the Registration, fee payment and choice filling.
The UP BEd Counselling will be conducted in 3 rounds namely:
- First Counselling (Round 1) – The first round of counselling will be divided into four phase as per rank of candidates.
- Pool counselling (Round 2)
- Direct admission (Round 3)
UP BEd JEE 2020 Entrance exam was conducted on August 9, 2020 and the Result for the same was declared on September 5, 2020.
UP BEd Counselling 2020 – Schedule
The UP BEd JEE 2020 Counselling Schedule as released on the official website is as provided below:
UP BEd Counselling 2020 – Process
To participate in the UP BEd JEE 2020 Counselling, follow the below provided steps:
Step 1: Registration
To register for UP BEd JEE 2020 Counselling, follow the below provided steps:
- Visit the official website and click on the Candidate login tab.
- A login window will appear. Here candidates have to enter their username and password.
- As soon as the candidates click on the login button a new page with the counselling registration tab will appear. Now candidates can click on the “click here for counselling registration” button.
- Then candidates can check their personal details in a non editable mode.
- After that, the candidates are required to enter their bank details. If in case a candidate does not get the allotted seat then the advance college fee paid shall be returned to their account.
- Here the candidates are required to validate their mobile number by entering the one time password.
- Click on the submit button.
- Once the candidates submit the details, they will be redirected to the Payment Gateway Page.
- Pay the required amount of the application fee and once the payment is done, the payment status will be updated. Furthermore, candidates can take a printout of the same.
Step 2: Payment of fee
- The candidates are required to pay a counselling fee and advance college fee after the registration process.
- The counselling fee will be non-refundable. However, if a candidate is not allotted a seat then the amount of advance fee is refunded to their bank account.
Step 3: Choice Filling
- After the Registration of UP B.Ed JEE 2020 counselling, candidates are required to complete the choice filling process.
- The candidates can select their College preference and also the college for counselling.
- Candidates will have to select their gender and specify if they have studied the Sanskrit subject in the qualifying exam or not.
- They can select the University and the college as per their preference.
According to the Choice filling, the candidates may or may not get admission in the desired college. The candidates can then apply for the 2nd round, also known as Pool Counselling.
The counselling process for Round 1 and Round 2 is the same.The candidates have to register to appear for counselling, pay the fee, do choice filling, etc. However, the eligibility for First counselling and pool counselling differs.
For pool counselling, only those candidates are eligible who have either not participated in the first round of counselling or those who were rejected or not allotted any college in round 1 or those who failed to take admission against the allotted seat.
The 3rd Round is Direct Admission.
- Direct admission is done at college level only and candidates are admitted to any college only if seats are vacant in that college after the first and pool counselling.
- Only those candidates can take part in the direct admission process who possess a valid state rank in UP B.Ed JEE 2020 examination.
About UP BEd JEE
UP B.Ed JEE is a state-level entrance exam conducted for providing admission to eligible candidates in the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) course offered at various colleges in the state of Uttar Pradesh. Every year, the Government of Uttar Pradesh gives the responsibility of conducting the UP B.Ed JEE exam to different universities. In 2019, Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University (MJPRU), Bareilly, conducted the joint B.Ed entrance exam. However, in 2020, the exam was conducted by Lucknow University.
For more news related to Education follow Edubullet on :