New Delhi, December 5 | TISSNET 2021 Application has been started for MA Programmes by the Tata Institute of Social Science (TISS) from December 3, 2020 at the official website tiss.edu.
The last date to submit the Application form is January 15, 2020.
The eligible and interested candidates can now fill the TISSNET Application form online at the official website. The candidates from remote areas where no Internet and Telecommunication facilities are available can get a printed copy of the application form from the Institute. “Please send a request for printed form by Speed Post with application fees to Assistant Registrar (Academic), Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Deonar Mumbai, 400088”, reads the official notice.
Note that candidates applying through the E-application form need not send the application form by post.
The last date for the receipt of the application form by post is January 20, 2021, according to the schedule.
The Tata Institute of Social Science National Entrance Test (TISSNET) is scheduled to be conducted on February 20, 2021 in an online Computer Based Test (CBT) mode at various centers across the Country.
TISSNET 2021 Application – Important Dates
The Important dates regarding TISSNET 2021 is as provided below:
TISSNET 2021 Application – Steps To Apply
To apply for TISSNET 2021, follow the below provided steps:
Step 1: Visit the official website tiss.edu
Step 2: Register with name, email IDs and date of birth
Step 3: Login again with the system-generated login ID
Step 4: Fill the necessary details
Step 5: Upload the required documents
Step 6: Pay the TISSNET 2021 application fee
Step 7: Submit the TISSNET 2021 application form
TISSNET 2021 Application – Eligibility Criteria
Some of the Important Eligibility Criterias to apply for TISSNET 2021 is as follow:
- The candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognised university
- Candidates who will complete their final year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent by June 2021, can also apply
- Candidates pursuing 3-year bachelor’s degree should have passed all the 4 semesters at the time of filling TISSNET application form whereas those pursuing four-year bachelor’s degree must have cleared all the subjects up to the sixth semester
- There is no defined age limit for appearing in TISSNET 2021 exam.
- Candidates applying for Master of Arts in (Organisation Development, Change and Leadership) should have at least 2-year work experience in any field (after graduation).
TISSNET 2021 Application – Examination Pattern
TISSNET exam is conducted in the Computer-based Test (CBT) mode for 1 hour 40 minutes duration consisting of a total of 100 multiple choice questions.
The question paper is divided in 3 sections namely:
- English Proficiency
- Mathematics and Logical Reasoning
- General Awareness
For each correct Answer, One mark will be awarded and there will be No Negative marking for wrong and unattempted questions.
TISS National Entrance Test (TISSNET) is a national level entrance exam conducted by Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai for admission to its postgraduate courses. TISS offers as many as 53 Master’s Degree programmes at its Mumbai, Tuljapur, Guwahati, Hyderabad campuses and other locations. The MA programmes offered at TISS campuses are at par with the management programmes offered by top MBA colleges in India.
For more news related to Education follow Edubullet on :