Rajasthan NEET UG Merit List 2020 Released | Access Direct Link To Check Here

New Delhi, November 10 | Rajasthan NEET UG Merit List 2020 has been released today, i.e. on November 10, 2020 by the Medical Education Department, Government of Rajasthan on the official website rajugmedical2020.com.

The Rajasthan domiciled NEET UG candidates can now check the Merit List 2020 on the official website.

The candidates had to fill the application form and pay the application fee between November 1 and November 6, 2020. The document verification before the Board for PwD, Defence/PM, STA and NRI candidates was done between November 7 and November 8, 2020.

The Merit list is applicable for filling up 85% state quota seats while remaining 15% seats will be filled under All India Quota seats by Medical Counselling Committee (MCC).

Rajasthan NEET Merit List 2020 will consist of information like candidates’ registration ID, NEET ID, Name, Father’s name, domicile, category filled, category allotted, considered additional category, NEET percentile, NEET All India Rank, and Rajasthan Combined State Merit Number details.

The cut-off marks determined by the authorities will be used as eligibility for participating in the NEET UG counselling process under state quota seats and to proceed with the admissions to MBBS and BDS programmes in the academic session 2020-21.

The qualified candidates will then have to appear for the Counselling Process as per the Schedule.

The Choice filling, Locking and depositing of the registration fee at the website will be available from November 10 to November 13, 2020.

The First Round Seat Allotment Result is scheduled to be released on November 19, 2020 as per the Schedule.

The NEET 2020 Result was declared on October 16, 2020.

Rajasthan NEET UG Merit List 2020 – Steps To Check

To check Rajasthan NEET UG Merit List 2020, follow the below provided steps:

Step 1: Visit the official website rajugmedical2020.com

Step 2: Click on the link provided to check Rajasthan NEET Rank List 2020. 

Step 3: The NEET Rajasthan merit list will open in PDF.

Step 4: Search for your name in the NEET 2020 rank list using Ctrl +F option.

Step 5: Download the Rajasthan NEET MBBS Rank List 2020 and take its print out for future reference.

Rajasthan NEET UG Merit List 2020 – Counselling Schedule

The Counselling Schedule of Rajasthan NEET UG 2020 is as provided below:

About NEET Examination

The National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts NEET for admission to MBBS, BDS, AYUSH, Veterinary and other medical/paramedical courses in India. The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is the sole entrance test for admission to MBBS and BDS courses in India. Conducted annually, NEET 2020 will be held across tentatively 154 test centres. With approximately 16 lakh test-takers, NEET is the most important medical entrance examination in India. Both AIIMS and JIPMER MBBS examinations have also been merged with NTA NEET.

For more news related to Education follow Edubullet on : Edubullet Twitter Edubullet Facebook Edubullet Instagram

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Translate