New Delhi, November 6 | OJEE 2020 First Seat Allotment List has been released today, November 6, 2020 on the official website ojee.nic.in.
All the candidates who have registered and filled their choices for academic programs offered by OJEE until October 31, 2020 can now check their seat allotment status on the official website.
The Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Counselling 2020 will be done in Three Rounds. The candidates were allowed to register and do the choice filling till 11:59 PM on October 31.
The first mock allocation list was released on October 21 and the second mock allocation list on October 27, 2020 to provide a basic idea of which college and branch a candidate can get based on his/ her rank in the entrance exam.
The First Seat Allotment List has been released today, November 6 and the Second Seat Allotment List is scheduled to be released on November 15, 2020.
The candidates will need to do online reporting i.e. Fee payment/Document upload, Exercise Freeze/Float option, respond to query (Round 1), Withdrawal of seats or Exit from seat allocation process starting from November 7, 9:30 AM to November 8, 5 PM.
OJEE 2020 was conducted on October 17, 2020.
OJEE 2020 First Seat Allotment List – Steps To Check
To check OJEE 2020 First Seat Allotment List, follow the below provided steps:
Step 1: Visit the official website ojee.nic.in.
Step 2: Enter the OJEE application number, password, and security PIN.
Step 3: Click on “Login”.
Step 4: Check your Seat allotment status and logout.
OJEE 2020 First Seat Allotment List – Post Seat Allotment Process
The candidates who have been allotted seats and are willing to accept the seats by paying the fees will have Four choices.
- Freeze: The candidates who are satisfied with the seat allotted to them can use this option. After using the freeze option, candidates will not be allowed to participate in further rounds of counselling.
- Float: The candidates who are not satisfied with the college and courses allotted to them and want to be considered for further rounds of counselling should use the float option. Subsequently, if they get their desired course and college they can use the freeze option to opt out of further rounds of counselling.
- Upgrade: Candidates choosing this option will be able to get a higher preferred department.
- Exit / Withdraw: The candidates who wish to Exit from the counselling process or withdraw their Admission can select this option. If a candidate chooses to Withdraw from the seat allotted, he/she will be allowed to lock their choices in the next round whereas it will not be possible if Exit Option is selected.
After choosing from above 4 options, the candidates need to follow the below provided steps:
Step 1: Document Verification
- For confirming their seat at the allotted college/s, candidate should provide documents of eligibility required for the course
- They need to get original documents verified and submit a copy of all the documents at the counselling centre only
- Also, make part admission fee payment which is Rs. 10,000/- for General category and Rs. 5,000/- for SC/ST/PC categories
- After this, candidates are issued final seat allotment letter with college name, course and other relevant information
Step 2: Admission Confirmation
- After document verification, candidates will need to report to the allotted colleges and submit documents and pay the remaining admission fee
- If any candidate does not report to the allotted college within the specified time, then his/her admission will be cancelled and the seat will be offered to other candidates in next round
- Also, candidates have a choice to withdraw from admission, in such cases, their admission status will be ‘In process’ and the part-admission fees paid by them will be refunded
- If candidates withdraw from allotted seats, they will be eligible to participate in the next round of seat allotment and they have to exercise the choice locking and document verification process again
OJEE 2020 First Seat Allotment List – Counselling Schedule
The Counselling Schedule for OJEE 2020 is as provided below:
|Registration and Choice Filling||October 12, 2020 (5 PM)|
|Mock Seat Allotment 1||October 21, 2020 (5 PM)|
|Mock Seat Allotment 2||October 27, 2020 (5 PM)|
|Choice Locking||October 28, 2020 (11:30 AM)|
|End of Registration and Choice Locking||October 31, 2020 (11:59 PM)|
|Seat Allotment Round 1||November 6, 2020 (5 PM)|
|Online Reporting||November 4, 2020 (9:30 AM) to November 8, 2020 (5 PM)|
|Registration for Special B.Tech rank holders/ JEE Main holders not registered before||November 13, 2020 (5 PM)|
|Seat Allotment Round 2 (Up-gradation Round 1)||November 15, 2020 (5 PM)|
|Online Reporting||November 16, 2020 (9:30 AM) to November 18, 2020 (5 PM)|
|Seat Allotment 3 (Up-gradation Round 2)||November 20, 2020 (5 PM)|
|Online Reporting||Nov 21, 2020 (9:30 AM) to November 22, 2020 (5 PM)|
|Final Round Allotment||November 24, 2020 (5 PM)|
|Online Reporting||November 25, 2020 (9:30 AM) to November 26, 2020 (5 PM)|
|Downloading of allotment letter||November 27, 2020 (5 PM)|
|Institution/ College Level Admission||November 28, 2020 to November 30, 2020 (11:59 PM)|
Odisha Joint Entrance Exam (OJEE) is a state-level entrance exam conducted by the OJEE Cell for admission to B.Pharm, MBA/PGDM, MCA, and M.Tech courses. The exam is conducted in the computer-based test (CBT) mode for different papers. Based on OJEE 2020 scores, candidates can apply for admission to various programmes offered by OJEE participating colleges. OJEE is also conducted for admission to Lateral Entry B.Tech, MCA/Lateral Entry MCA courses.
For more news related to Education follow Edubullet on :