New Delhi, October 27 | NEET MDS 2021 Registration has been started by the National Board of Examination (NBE) from October 26, 2020, 5 PM on the official website nbe.edu.in.
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) has invited application for MDS 2021 Admissions at government, state and private dental colleges from eligible and interested candidates on the official website.
The candidates can now fill the Application Form. The last date to submit the same is till 11:55 PM on November 15, 2020.
The Authorities have also released the tentative dates of the events regarding the NEET MDS 2021 on the official website.
The NEET MDS 2021 Examination is scheduled to be conducted on December 16, 2020 in an online Computer Based Test at various centers across the Country.
NEET MDS 2021 Registration – Important Dates
Some of the Important Dates Related to NEET MDS 2021 is as provided below:
|Events||NEET MDS 2021 Dates|
|NEET MDS notification||October 26, 2020|
|Availability of application form||October 26, 2020 from 5:00 PM – Released|
|Last date for registrations||November 15, 2020 till 11:55 PM|
|Edit window of NEET MDS application||November 17 to 19, 2020|
|Final window to edit window to rectify incorrect images||November 29 and 30, 2020|
|NEET MDS admit card issued||December 9, 2020|
|Exam date||December 16, 2020 – Announced|
|Declaration of result||by December 31, 2020|
NEET MDS 2021 Registration – Steps To Apply
In order to apply for NEET MDS 2021 Registration, follow the below provided steps:
Step 1: Go to nbe.edu.in.
Step 2: Click on NEET MDS 2021.
Step 3: Then click on the link for Registration.
Step 4: Enter basic details asked for registration to form your online profile.
Step 5: Check user id and password received on email and sms.
Step 6: Now once again go to the official website of NEET MDS 2021 and now click on applicant login.
Step 7: Login with the credentials received.
Step 8: Now enter other details asked in the form and upload documents.
Step 9: Pay application fee and submit it.
Step 10: Take a print out of the filled Application form with Transaction ID printed on it for records.
NEET MDS 2021 Registration – Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for applying to NEET MDS 2021 is as given below:
- Applicants must not be younger than 20 years of age
- They must possess a Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) from a University/institute recognised by the DCI
- They must be registered with the Dental Council of India (DCI) or State Dental Council (SDC) (permanent/provisional)
- They must have completed 12 months of compulsory rotatory internship on or before March 31, 2021
NEET MDS 2021 Registration – Examination Pattern
- The NEET MDS 2021 is an Online Computer based Test of 3 Hours Duration.
- The Examination will be conducted on December 16, 2020 from 2 PM to 5 PM at various Centers across the Country.
- The Paper consists of 2 parts – Part A and Part B where Part A will have 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) for 400 Marks and Part B will have 140 MCQs for 560 Marks.
- For every Correct Answer, 4 Marks will be awarded and for every wrong answer, 1 Mark will be deducted.
About NEET MDS
NEET MDS is an eligibility cum ranking examination conducted by the National Board of Examinations (NBE). NEET MDS is a single entrance exam for admissions to all the postgraduate dental courses offered by the institutions in India. National Eligibility cum Entrance Examination or NEET for MDS courses is conducted once in a year and is the only legitimate entrance test for admission to the Masters in Dental Surgery programmes across the country.
For more news related to Education follow Edubullet on :