New Delhi, October 29 | Khallikote University Berhampur Merit List 2020 has been released today, October 29, 2020 at the official website kub.ac.in.
The candidates who had successfully registered themselves for the Counselling process and paid the deposit of counselling registration fees till October 27, 2020 can now check the Merit List 2020 on the official website.
The candidates, in order of merit, will be intimated and/or invited for admission at KUB through an intimation letter or email.
The 1st Round of Document Verification and Admission will Commence from tomorrow, October 30 to November 7, 2020 after which the provisional list of selected candidates will be released on November 9, 2020.
The Second Merit List is scheduled to be released on November 10, 2020 for the Second Round of Admission Process.
Khallikote University Berhampur Merit List 2020
The Merit List for Admission in UG, PG and Integrated Courses in Khallikote University Berhampur is available in PDF Format on the official website.
The Merit List 2020 is available separately for each program and the Merit list consists of the candidates’ Registration number, Roll number, total score, CUCET Marks, Category, etc.
Khallikote University Berhampur Merit List 2020 – Counselling Process
After the Registration of the Candidates, Merit List 2020 has been released today, October 29 at the official website.
The Steps to follow after the release of Merit List 2020 is given below:
Step 1: Intimation Letter / EMail
- The candidates, in order of merit, will be intimated and/or invited for admission at KUB through an intimation letter or email.
- Along with the intimation letter/email, the candidate will be provided with other relevant informations, i.e.
i) the required fees to be paid by the candidate at the time of admission
ii) the list of original documents to be verified during admission
iii) the last date of admission for the concerned candidate
Step 2: Document Verification
- Selected candidates can take admission to the course for which they are selected, in person/ Online.
- The process of admission is done by submitting the required documents to the University through Registered post / In Person.
Step 3: Fee Payment
- All types of fees prescribed for admission must be paid through a bank draft drawn in favour of the Chairman, PG Council, Khallikote University payable at Berhampur (the name, Exam. Ref/Roll no. and address of the student should be written clearly on the reverse of the bank draft) or using the online payment gateway.
- Online Transfer mode is also available for fee payment.
Step 4: Confirmation of Admission
- Admission will be confirmed to the students in order of merit on satisfactory verification of the “Original documents”, including certificates and marksheets.
- Those students who had registered for online counselling but were unsuccessful in securing admission will be in the wait list in order of merit.
- Consequential vacancies resulting due to cancellation/withdrawal will be filled in order of merit of wait list so prepared.
Khallikote University Berhampur Merit List 2020 – Counselling Schedule
The Counselling Schedule for Khallikote University Berhampur is provided below:
About Khallikote University Berhampur
Khallikote University at Berhampur (KUB), is a unitary university with intensive research activities established by the Government of Odisha and recognised by the University Grant Commission (UGC). It is one of the oldest institutes of Odisha. It is also an AIU Member. It is focused on innovative pedagogy, rigour in scholarship, inculcating institutional values and international linkages. It offers undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in varied fields such as Engineering, Arts, Accounting and Commerce, Science, Business and Management Studies, Education and Computer.
For more news related to Education follow Edubullet on :