New Delhi, October 21 | Khallikote University Berhampur Counselling 2020 Schedule has been released on the official website kub.ac.in.
The CUCET 2020 qualified candidates can apply for Admission in the University by registering themselves on the KUB portal now by mentioning the personal information, details of academic credential, CUCET 2020 Scores and preference of the courses etc.
The last date to register for the same is October 27, 2020.
After that, a Program-wise, Category-wise Merit List of the students, would be displayed in the university website on or after October 29, 2020 according to the Schedule.
The Counselling will be done in Two Rounds and after that the additional round of counselling will be conducted only if it is required.
The Central University Common Entrance Test (CUCET) 2020 Result was declared on October 17, 2020.
Khallikote University Berhampur Counselling 2020 – Schedule
The Counselling Schedule for Khallikote University Berhampur is provided below:
Khallikote University Berhampur Counselling 2020 – Counselling Process
The Counselling Process For Khallikote University Berhampur is given below Step-wise:
Step 1: Registration
- The CUCET 2020 qualified candidates will need to fill up the online form by mentioning the personal information, details of academic credential, CUCET 2020 Scores and preference of the courses etc. on the university website kub.ac.in.
- The Last date for the submission of information is 27th October 2020.
- The online-counselling-cum-registration fees of Rs 500/- and will have to be deposited through the online portal.
Step 2: Display of 1st Merit List
- After the last date of submission of information i.e. 27th October 2020, A Program-wise, Category-wise Merit List of the students, would be displayed on or after October 29, 2020 on the official website.
Step 3: Intimation Letter / EMail
- The candidates, in order of merit, will be intimated and/or invited for admission at KUB through an intimation letter or email.
- Along with the intimation letter/email, the candidate will be provided with other relevant informations, i.e.
i) the required fees to be paid by the candidate at the time of admission
ii) the list of original documents to be verified during admission
iii) the last date of admission for the concerned candidate
Step 4: Document Verification
- Selected candidates can take admission to the course for which they are selected, in person/ Online.
- The process of admission is done by submitting the required documents to the University through Registered post / In Person.
Step 5: Fee Payment
- All types of fees prescribed for admission must be paid through a bank draft drawn in favour of the Chairman, PG Council, Khallikote University payable at Berhampur (the name, Exam. Ref/Roll no. and address of the student should be written clearly on the reverse of the bank draft) or using the online payment gateway.
- Online Transfer mode is also available for fee payment.
Step 6: Confirmation of Admission
- Admission will be confirmed to the students in order of merit on satisfactory verification of the “Original documents”, including certificates and marksheets.
- Those students who had registered for online counselling but were unsuccessful in securing admission will be in the wait list in order of merit.
- Consequential vacancies resulting due to cancellation/withdrawal will be filled in order of merit of wait list so prepared.
About Khallikote University Berhampur
Khallikote University at Berhampur (KUB), is a unitary university with intensive research activities established by the Government of Odisha and recognised by the University Grant Commission (UGC). It is one of the oldest institutes of Odisha. It is also an AIU Member. It is focused on innovative pedagogy, rigour in scholarship, inculcating institutional values and international linkages. It offers undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in varied fields such as Engineering, Arts, Accounting and Commerce, Science, Business and Management Studies, Education and Computer.
For more news related to Education follow Edubullet on :