Karnataka NEET UG Rank List 2020 Released | Access Direct Link To Check Here

New Delhi, November 19 | Karnataka NEET UG Rank List 2020 has been released today, i.e. on November 19, 2020 by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) at the Official website. This is the verified list of eligible candidates. Candidates whose name appear in the list can take admission after verifying the original documents.

The Karnataka-domiciled NEET UG candidates can now check the Rank List 2020 on the official website.

The Rank list is applicable for filling up 85% state quota seats while remaining 15% seats will be filled under All India Quota seats by Medical Counselling Committee (MCC).

The Rank List consists of Names of the candidates who have secured the minimum required percentile in the NEET UG exam and have completed the Registration process of Karnataka NEET UG.

The University has released the qualifying cut-off for Admission which is 50th Percentile i.e fixed for others category.

The cut-off marks determined by the authorities will be used as eligibility for participating in the NEET UG counselling process under state quota seats and to proceed with the admissions to MBBS and BDS programmes in the academic session 2020-21.

The eligible candidates had to register themselves online between 8 PM on November 7 and 11 AM on November 10, 2020. The Registration fee had to be paid latest by 5:30 PM on November 10.

The qualified candidates then appeared for the Counselling Process as per the Schedule.

The NEET 2020 Result was declared on October 16, 2020.

Karnataka NEET UG Rank List 2020 – Steps To Check

To check Karnataka NEET UG Rank List 2020, follow the below provided steps:

Step 1: Visit the official website cetonline.karnataka.gov.in.

Step 2: Go to the tab Announcement section

Step 3: Now click on the link –  NEET UG Provisional List of Eligible Candidates.

Step 4: The NEET UG 2020 Karnataka state rank list will be displayed as PDF.

Step 6: Check your Name and Roll Number and download it for future reference.

The Rank List 2020 will bear the details such as – Candidates’ Name, Roll Number, Gender, Category, NEET 2020 Marks, NEET Percentile, etc.

Also, check the instruction given for Candidates who have been shortlisted in the List of Verified Candidates.

About NEET Examination

The National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts NEET for admission to MBBS, BDS, AYUSH, Veterinary and other medical/paramedical courses in India. The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is the sole entrance test for admission to MBBS and BDS courses in India. Conducted annually, NEET 2020 will be held across tentatively 154 test centres. With approximately 16 lakh test-takers, NEET is the most important medical entrance examination in India. Both AIIMS and JIPMER MBBS examinations have also been merged with NTA NEET.

For more news related to Education follow Edubullet on : Edubullet Twitter Edubullet Facebook Edubullet Instagram

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Translate