New Delhi, October 5 | JEE Advanced 2020 Result has been declared by the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi today, i.e. on October 5, 2020 at the official website jeeadv.ac.in.
The candidates who appeared for the JEE Advanced 2020 examination can now check their results on the official website by using their application number and password.
JEE Advanced 2020 Result is in the form of scorecard mentioning details of candidates marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics along with the total score in both Paper I and Paper II, rank in Common Rank List (CRL), category and candidates details.
The candidates have to download the scorecard in order to participate in the Counselling process.
The qualified candidates of JEE Advanced 2020 are eligible for admission in IITs.
JEE Advanced 2020 Examination was conducted on September 27, 2020. The first paper was held from 9 AM to 12 PM while the second paper was conducted between 2:30 PM and 5:50 PM.
JEE Advanced 2020 Answer Key was released on September 29, 2020 and the JoSAA Counselling is scheduled to commence from October 6, 2020.
JEE Advanced 2020 Result – Steps To Check
To Check JEE Advanced 2020 Result, follow the below provided steps:
Step 1: Visit the official website of JEE Advanced 2020 and Click on JEE Advanced Result.
Step 2: Enter your JEE Advanced 2020 registration, DOB (Date of Birth), Mobile Number and Email ID
Step 3: After entering your details, click on the ‘Submit’ button
Step 4: Your JEE Advanced 2020 result will be displayed
Step 5: Go through your result carefully, download, save and take print out for future use
The JEE Advanced 2020 Result will bear the details such as – JEE Advanced 2020 Registration Number, JEE Advanced 2020 Roll Number, Candidate’s Name, Candidate’s Date of Birth, Qualifying Status, All India Rank secured by a candidate in the exam, Category wise All India Rank (AIR) of the Candidate, etc.
JEE Advanced 2020 Result – Cut Off / Counselling
- IIT Delhi has released the Cut Off along with the announcement of JEE Advanced 2020 result.
- JEE Advanced cut off 2020 is the minimum mark that a candidate has to secure in every subject individually and also in total in order to be included in the rank list.
- On the basis of the cut off rank the candidates will be able to take part in the counselling and admission process.
- The cut off for admission in different IITs will be released by JoSAA 2020 after the counselling and admission process.
- The JEE Advanced cut off 2020 for admission will vary for each IIT and will also be different for different categories.
The JoSAA Counselling 2020 is scheduled to begin from October 6 in online mode.
The candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website for latest updates on the counselling and admission process.
About JEE Advanced
JEE Advanced is conducted every year by one of the seven Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) namely IIT Kharagpur, IIT Kanpur, IIT Madras, IIT Delhi, IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati, and IIT Roorkee or Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Bangalore under the aegis of the Joint Admission Board (JAB).
Admissions to Bachelor’s, Integrated Master’s and Dual Degree programmes (entry at the 10+2 level) in all the 23 IITs, including the Indian School of Mines (ISM) are done based on ranks obtained by candidates in JEE Advanced.
Through JEE Advanced, candidates can secure admissions to the following courses:
- 4-year Bachelors – BTech, BS
- 5-year BArch
- 5-year Dual Degree – BTech, MTech, BS, MS
- 5-year Integrated Masters – MTech, MSc, Dual Degree
For more news related to Education follow Edubullet on :