New Delhi, September 26 | Delhi University Entrance Test (DUET) 2020 Answer Key has been released by NTA today, September 25, 2020 on the official website nta.ac.in.
Delhi University Entrance Test (DUET) 2020 had been conducted from September 6 to September 11, 2020.
Students who have appeared for DUET 2020 can now check the DUET 2020 answer key and calculate their probable score for admissions by using the form number and date of birth.
Along with the answer key, the DUET 2020 response sheet is also released. Each candidate can download their response sheet as well as the DUET 2020 Question Paper from the login, by entering the application number and date of birth.
Candidates having any objection in the DUET 2020 answer key have the option to challenge the answers.
DUET 2020 Answer Key
The National Testing Agency has uploaded the Question Papers and Answer Keys for Undergraduate courses (UG) for candidates to challenge. This facility is available on the National Testing Agency (NTA) website on the link mentioned below
http://ntaexam2020.cbtexam.in/CandidateKeyChallenge/loginpage.aspx up to 05:00 PM of 28.09.2020.
The National Testing Agency has also released the DUET response sheet of the candidates along with the question papers of JEE Main 2020 so that the candidates are able to compare their answers easily.
DUET 2020 Answer Key – How To Challenge Answer Key
In case of any discrepancies in DUET 2020 Answer Key, candidates can view and challenge the official answer key by logging on the exam’s website with their Application Number and Password/Date of Birth.
- Please go to website www.nta.ac.in
- Login with your Form No. and Date of Birth. The password will be in the format
YYYYMMDD and login.
- You will see welcome window from where you can download your response sheet
and interim answer keys for your concerned subject.
- To challenge the answer key, click on “Add challenge” available on welcome window.
- Key challenge form will be displayed after clicking on “add challenge” option.
- The subject and question IDs are available in the drop-down menu for key challenges form. If you wish to challenge the question or any option, you need to select the question Id from the drop-down menu and also select the appropriate nature of challenge.
- To make new challenge click on “Add Challenge” and the same procedure will be followed Kindly pay the fee by clicking on ‘Click here to Pay Fee’.
- Select Mode of Payment and Pay your fee @ Rs. 200/- for each question challenged. Make payment through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
About DUET 2020
Delhi University Entrance Test (DUET) is conducted by Delhi University in order to offer admission to aspirants in various UG, PG, MPhil and PhD programmes.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts DUET on behalf of Delhi University. The national-level entrance exam is conducted in online mode i.e. computer-based test. DUET is conducted for all programmes such as UG, PG, MPhil and PhD. The DUET 2020 answer key has been released online and the national-level entrance exam was conducted from September 6, 2020, to September 11, 2020.
For more News on DUET 2020 Answer Key, follow Edubullet