New Delhi, October 5 | CLAT 2020 Result has been released by the Consortium of NLUs, today October 5, 2020 on the official website consortiumofnlus.ac.in.
The candidates who have appeared for the CLAT 2020 examination can now check their Results from the official website by using their Registration Number and Password / Date of Birth.
The candidates will also be able to download their score cards from the website.
The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2020 examination was successfully conducted for undergraduate and postgraduate law courses on September 28, 2020 in online mode at designated exam centres amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
The examination was rescheduled a number of times due to the situation in the Country.
The Answer Key was released on September 28, 2020 (same day as the exam).
CLAT 2020 Result – Steps To Check
To Check CLAT 2020 Result, follow the below given steps:
Step 1: Visit the official website of CLAT Consortium.
Step 2: Click on the CLAT 2020 result link.
Step 3: Enter the required details for login i.e. registration/ application number and date of birth.
Step 4: Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Step 5: Go to the ‘Scorecard’ tab in the registered account and click on it.
Step 6: Check CLAT rank, score and qualifying status.
Step 7: Download your CLAT scorecard and result sheet.
The scorecard of CLAT 2020 will mention details such as – Name of the Candidate, Father’s Name, Roll Number, Application Number, Category (as per CLAT form), CLAT Score, All India Rank (AIR), etc.
CLAT Consortium publishes the merit list of CLAT 2020 after announcing the results. Each merit list will mention ranks of candidates, their category and other details.
The listed / qualified candidates can participate in CLAT 2020 counselling for seat allotment procedure at the NLUs.
CLAT 2020 Result – Merit List
The merit list for CLAT 2020 has also released along with the CLAT score card. The CLAT merit list has released separately for UG and PG courses. The link to download merit list is given below
CLAT 2020 Result – Cut Off / Counselling
- Once the CLAT result is declared, the Consortium of NLUs will release the CLAT cutoff on its official website.
- The cutoff is basically the minimum marks/rank that aspirants need to secure in order to qualify this law entrance exam.
- The consortium will conduct the CLAT 2020 counselling and seat allotment process in online mode.
- Online registration for counselling will be conducted from October 6 ( 9 AM) till October 7 (6 PM).
- The counselling process will be open to the candidates who have qualified in CLAT 2020 only.
- Eligible candidates would be issued CLAT counselling call letters, which has to be downloaded.
- After that, the eligible candidate has to get registered for counselling, participate in choice filling and locking process.
About CLAT 2020
The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is a national level entrance exam for admissions in Under-Graduate (UG) and Post-Graduate (PG) Law courses offered at 22 NLUs and other colleges/universities based on its exam score.
For the academic session 2020-21, there are 21 NLUs participating in CLAT.
For more news related to Education follow Edubullet on :