New Delhi, October 21 | Central University of Kerala Counselling 2020 Registration portal is activated. Candidates who want to take admission in the University can now fill the registration form. The last date to register is October 28.
Top 1000 ranks from each department will be invited for counsellling which will be conducted from 2nd November 2020 to 5th November 2020. Candidates will be invited as per the Central University of Kerala rank list released.
Central University of Kerala Counselling 2020 Registration Procedure
Candidates willing to take admission in Central University of Kerala can fill the registration form by following the steps given below:
- Click on ‘New Candidate Registration’
- Enter your CUCET Roll No, Date of Birth, Captcha and Click on Register
- After Registration Login using your ‘CUCET Roll No’ & ‘Date of Birth in DD/MM/YYYY format’
- Submit the requisite details and upload the documents applicable to you.
- In case of Non-Availability of any document ‘Undertaking’ should be submitted.
Central University of Kerala Counselling 2020 – Seat Matrix
|Sl.No.||Programme||UR (40.5%)||OBC(27%)||SC(15%)||ST(7.5%)||EWS(10%)||Total Seats|
|3||M.A.English & Comparative Literature||]21||13||7||4||5||50|
|4||M.A.Hindi & Comparative Literature||21||13||7||4||5||50|
|5||M.A.International Relations & Political Science||21||13||7||4||5||50|
|6||M.A.Linguistic & Language Technology||21||13||7||4||5||50|
|8||M.A. Public Administration and Policy Studies||21||13||7||4||5||50|
|10||M.Sc.Biochemistry & Molecular Biology||15||10||6||3||4||38|
|19||M.Ed.(Master of Education)||26||17||9||5||6||63|
|20||Master of Public Health||21||13||7||4||5||50|
|21||L L M (Master of Law)||21||13||7||4||5||50|
|23||Master of Social Work||21||13||7||4||5||50|
|25||MBA (Toursim & Travel Management)||15||10||6||3||4||38|
|28||PG Diploma in Yoga||21||13||7||4||5||50|
|29||PG Diploma in NRI Laws||21||13||7||4||5||50|
|30||PG Diploma in Hindi- Mass Communication & Media Writing||8||5||3||2||2||20|
|31||PG Diploma in Hindi- Hindi Translation & Office Procedure||8||5||3||2||2||20|
Central University of Kerala Counselling 2020 – Documents Required
- Fee Structure (Candidates are requested to make fees are per the course). Fee payment has to be made online through the Canara Bank Fee Portal as per the instructions provided in the Online Counseling Portal.
- CUCET Admit Card
- SSLC / Matriculation Certificate
- +2 / PUC / PDC / HSC Certificate
- Degree mark lists Year / Semester wise
- Degree Certificate / Provisional Certificate
- Transfer Certificate issued by institution last studied
- Migration Certificate issued by University / Board last attended
- Course Certificate of qualifying degree issued by head of institution last studied such as Principal / Dean
- Conduct Certificate
- Aadhar Card Copy / e-Aadhar
- Income Certificate (if applicable)
- OBC Non-creamy Layer Certificate in Govt of India format not older than 01 year as on the date of admission issued by a Gazetted officer not below the Rank of Tahsildar or equivalent rank such as Mandal Revenue Officer ( AP & Telangana States ). (Additional Tahsildar, Deputy Tahsildar etc. are not enough).
- EWS Certificate in GoI format
- Community Certificate for SC/ST in Govt of India format (if applicable)
- PWD Certificate (issued by Medical Board of 3 Doctors)
- Wards of Defence Persons Proof (if applicable)
- Kashmiri Migrants Proof (if applicable)
- J&K Domicile Proof (if applicable)
- Anti-ragging Undertaking (printout of online submission)
About Central University of Kerala
The Central University of Kerala has been established by the Parliament under the Central Universities Act, 2009 (No. 3C of 2009). It is one of the 15 new Central Universities established by the Government of India during the UGC XI Plan period. The university is accredited from NAAC and approved by UGC. It offers several UG, PG and Doctoral courses in various specialisations.
For more news related to Education follow Edubullet on :