New Delhi, October 22 | Central University of Karnataka SAMARTH Portal will be active at 6 PM on the official website of Central university of Karnataka. It will be used to conduct online admission cum counselling process for 2020 admission in CUK.
All the CUCET 2020 qualified candidates who are aspiring to take Admission in UG / PG Courses offered by the Central University of Karnataka need to Register themselves on the SAMARTH portal mandatorily to appear for the Counselling and Admission process 2020.
As notified by the officials, the link for the Registration on SAMARTH portal will be activated today at 8:00 PM The link is (https://cukadmission.samarth.edu.in/)
Samarth is an Open Source, Open Standard enabled Robust, Secure, Scalable and Evolutionary Process Automation Engine developed for Universities and Higher Education Institutions for a number of functions including Online Admissions, Administration, Employee’s Payroll, tracking student lifecycle, etc.
SAMARTH portal is being used as an Admission portal for Central Universities and in many other Universities and Institutes.
To Check Merit list for CU Karnataka – Click Here
Central University of Karnataka SAMARTH Portal – Registration Process
To Register on the SAMARTH portal, follow the below provided steps:
Step 1: Go to the official website cuk.ac.in.
Step 2: Click on the link provided for “SAMARTH portal Registration”.
Step 2: Click on the New Registration Button.
Step 3: Complete the registration using the CUCET Application ID and Date Of Birth (DOB) provided.
Step 4: You will receive an OTP(One Time Password) on your registered email and mobile number for CU Admission 2020.
Step 5: Use the OTP to create a password for your registration account.
Step 6: Click on Register to complete the registration for the CU Admission portal.
Central University of Karnataka SAMARTH Portal – Counselling and Admission Process
The Counselling and Admission process for Central University of Karnataka through SAMARTH portal is given below step-wise:
Step 1: Login
- Log in using your Application ID and password.
- If you forgot the password, click on the ‘Forgot Password ‘ option given below the ‘Login’ button.
- If you did not receive OTP click on ‘Resend Account Verification Code”.
- If you are logging in for the first time you will see Your CUCET Score Card.
- Click on ‘I Accept’ buttons in all the subjects and click on Submit.
Step 2: Enter Personal Details
- In the Personal section, prefilled details will be visible
- Update your email and Phone number which you will use for future reference in respective fields.
- Fill all your Addresses in the Address section provided.
- Enter your bank details for Refund.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button to submit the personal details. The summary page will be displayed.
- Click on the ‘Edit’ button if you want to modify any information
- Click on the ‘Next’ button if you want to proceed to the next section i.e Academic.
Step 3: Enter Academic Details
- Enter your education details in the Academic section.
- Enter class 12th Examination Details
- Enter the Subject name, maximum marks, and marks obtained in each subject.
- Select the course in Course selection and check your eligibility criteria accordingly.
- Click on the checkbox to confirm your eligibility for the course selected.
- Click on Submit
- Click on the ‘Edit’ button if you want to modify any information or click on the ‘Next’ button if you want to proceed to the next section i.e Uploads
Step 4: Upload Documents
- Upload all the files in the respective fields.
- It is mandatory to upload all the files including the CUCET Admit card and CUCET Scorecard.
- Click on the Select File and then select the file you want to upload.
- You will see the size of the file.
- Click on ‘Start Upload’
- Click on the ‘Save & Continue Later’ button, if you currently do not have all the documents handy, so you may upload the document files later.
- Click on the ‘Next’ button if you want to proceed to the next section i.e Preview
Step 5: Preview
- The summary page of all the details entered will be displayed in the preview section.
- Check all the details.
- If any information is incorrect, click on “Modify the section”.
- You will be directed to the summary page of that section where you can click on ‘edit’ to modify your details.
- Click on ‘I Agree’ Checkbox to agree with the declaration.
- Click on Proceed.
Step 6: Final Submit
- Verify the details by clicking on the respective checkboxes.
- Click on the ‘Home’ button if you do not wish to submit the form now.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button to submit the form.
- Click on ‘Print Registration Form’ to save or take a printout of the form
About SAMARTH Portal
The Ministry of Human Resource Development (HRD) has developed an e-governance platform ‘SAMARTH Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)’ under the National Mission of Education in Information and Communication Technology Scheme (NMEICT).
SAMARTH ERP is an open source, open standard enabled robust, secure, scalable, and evolutionary process automation engine for Universities and Higher Educational Institutions.
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) refers to a type of software used to manage day-to-day business activities such as accounting, procurement, project management, risk management and compliance, and supply chain operations. ERP in a University can improve management and administration.
For more news related to Education follow Edubullet on :