New Delhi, September 17 | The Commissioner of Entrance Exam (CEE), Kerala has started the application for Entrance Examination for admission to Post Graduate Degree Courses in M.Sc. Nursing 2020 in the Government Nursing Colleges at Thiruvananthapuram, Alappuzha, Kottayam, Thrissur, Kozhikode, Kannur and Government seats in various Self Financing colleges from September 16, 2020 on the official website cee.kerala.gov.in.
The following specialities are offered in the courses:
[i] Medical Surgical Nursing
[ii] Community Health Nursing
[iii] Child Health Nursing
[iv] Obstetrics & Gynaecology Nursing
[v] Mental Health Nursing
The candidates who wish to apply for the same can now fill the application form available on the official website.
It is mandatory for the candidates to Register on the official website first and then they can fill the Application Form by using the registered ID and password.
The application form filling has commenced from September 16, 2020 and the last date to apply is till 4 PM on September 25, 2020.
The Examination date has not been declared yet but it will be announced soon.
Application For MSc Nursing in Kerala 2020 – Steps To Apply
There are 5 steps for the online submission of application and all the steps are mandatory.
Step 1: Registration
Visit the official website cee.kerala.ac.in and Register yourself.
This is a one time online process during which the candidates will get a system generated ‘Application Number’.
The candidates are required to provide necessary basic data and create a strong password during the registration process.
After the registration, candidates can fill the Application Form by logging in from the “Candidates Login”.
Step 2: Fill Application
All the basic information required for processing the application is required to be filled in at this stage.
All the information provided must be correct and complete.
Any mistake in filling the application form or providing false/incomplete/wrong information will affect the candidate’s eligibility for admission or claim for reservation under any category.
If the application is filled completely, candidates can preview the details of the application before going to the next step by clicking the ‘Save & Preview’ button.
After confirming that everything is filled in accurately click on “Save and Finalize” button to complete the application form filling process.
Step 3: Pay Application Fees
The required application fee has to be paid after the filling of the form.
Application fee for General candidates is Rs.1000/- and for SC/ST candidates it is Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only).
Service candidates seeking admission in General Quota also, should pay an extra amount of Rs.1000/-(Rupees One Thousand only).
The candidates can do the payment either in online mode or offline mode.
For Payment in Online Mode:
Online payment can be made using Internet Banking, Credit Card or Debit Card.
On successful payment, the candidate will be guided back to the home page wherein he/she will find the ‘Pay Application Fee’ tab at the top turned green and the candidate can proceed to the next step.
For Payment in Offline Mode (E-Challan):
If the mode of payment selected is e-Challan, the applicant needs to take printout of e-Challan by clicking on the link ‘Print e-Challan’.
Payment can be made in cash at any of the Head and Sub Post Offices in Kerala.
The e-Challan should be handed over to the post office counter along with the required cash. The counter foil of the e-Challan must be collected back from the post office official.
It must be ensured that the official has recorded the Transaction ID pertaining to the payment on the counterfoil of the e-Challan and put the office stamp and his/her initials at the designated places on the counterfoil.
Step 4: Upload Documents, Photograph And Signature
- All necessary certificates/documents to be uploaded should be in PDF format.
- File size of each document/certificate should be between 10KB and 300 KB.
- The scanned images should be of the original documents/certificates and should be clear enough to read.
- A studio generated soft copy of the latest passport size color photograph with light coloured background in jpeg format between 15 kb to 30 kb of size and resolution 150 x 200 pixels is to be used for uploading.
- On a plain white sheet, the candidate should put his/her signature with black/blue ink. Scan this signature and crop around the signature. Do not scan the full sheet. Scanned image file should be in jpg format.
Step 5: Print Confirmation Page
After uploading all the necessary documents, candidates are required to print the confirmation page by clicking on “ Print Confirmation Page”.
The hard copy of the confirmation page need not be sent to the office of Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE).
For Service Quota Candidates it is mandatory to send the hard copy of the confirmation page to the concerned controlling officer in the stipulated time period.
Application For MSc Nursing in Kerala 2020 – Eligibility
To apply for the MSc Nursing 2020, the following eligibility criteria needs to be fulfilled:
- Only Indian Citizens are eligible to apply.
- Those candidates who have passed the BSc Nursing from the State of Kerala are also eligible to apply for the entrance examination.
- An applicant who wants to get admission in the institution must have at least one-year work experience in any hospital or a Community Health Center or internship / compulsory nursing service or in a recognized school of nursing after registration with the Kerala Nursing Council.
- Applicants who want to appear for the admission procedure must be below the age of 46 years at the time of admission.
- Service Quota applicants must be below the age of 49 years at the time of admission
For more News on Application for MSc Nursing in Kerala 2020, follow Edubullet