New Delhi, October 23 | AP PGECET 2020 Result has been declared on October 23 by Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) on the official website sche.ap.gov.in.
The candidates who had appeared for the examination can now check their results by using their registration number and PGECET hall ticket number.
AP PGECET 2020 result consists of the rank, percentile, scores and qualifying status of aspirants.
The rank card will be issued only to those candidates who will get qualifying percentage marks in the examination.
The selection of candidates and allotment to colleges will be on the basis of rank obtained in AP PGECET 2020 and other conditions mentioned by the authority.
The Andhra Pradesh Postgraduate Common Entrance Test (AP PGECET) 2020 examination was conducted between September 28 and September 30 in an online computer based test (CBT) mode.
AP PGECET 2020 Result – Steps To Check
To check the AP PGECET 2020 Result , follow the below provided steps:
- Visit the official website of AP PGECET 2020.
- Click on the result link.
- Log in to the result portal using the registration number and hall ticket number.
- After successful login, the result of AP PGECET 2020 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download it and keep it for future references.
After the declaration of AP PGECET result 2020, the authorities will release the rank card for those candidates who have qualified the examination.
Note that,there will be no qualifying marks for candidates belonging to SC/ST categories.
Rank card will be an important document that will be required at the time of counselling and document submission so the candidates are advised to keep it safely.
AP PGECET 2020 Result – Counselling
- AP PGECET 2020 counselling will be held separately for aspirants who have cleared AP PGECET exam and for aspirants applying on the basis of GATE & GPAT scores. The counselling process will comprise of the following steps:
- Fill choices
- Documents verification
- Payment of counselling fee
- As part of the AP PGECET seat allotment process, candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of their preferred choices, merit and seat availability.
- After the seats are allotted, candidates will have to report at the allotted institute for admission and complete the formalities.
The candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website to get latest updates on the counselling 2020 for AP PGECET.
About AP PGECET
Andhra University, Visakhapatnam conducts Andhra Pradesh Postgraduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP PGECET) on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). The exam is a gateway for admissions to ME/MTech and MPharma courses offered by the institute in the state.
For more news related to Education follow Edubullet on :