New Delhi, October 23 | AP EAMCET Counselling 2020 has been started from Today, October 23, 2020 by the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) on the official website apeamcet.nic.in.
The AP EAMCET 2020 qualified candidates can now start paying the processing fee and appear for document verification.
The authorities have also provided the rank wise document verification dates on the Official website.
The Document Verification will take place online as well as at designated reporting centres also known as Help Line Centres (HLCs) for some of the candidates whose document might not be verified in online mode.
After Verification, the candidates will have to fill and lock their choices and the seats will be allotted to them accordingly.
The AP EAMCET Counselling 2020 will be held in Three Rounds.
The complete Counselling 2020 Schedule will be released by the Authority Soon.
The AP EAMCET 2020 exam was conducted from September 17 to September 25 for the engineering stream and agriculture stream in two shifts and the Results were declared on October 10, 2020
AP EAMCET Counselling 2020 – Document Verification Schedule
The Document Verification Schedule is as provided below:
AP EAMCET Counselling 2020 – Counselling Process
The AP EAMCET Counselling Process is provided below step-wise:
Step 1: Payment of Processing Fees
The candidates need to pay a Counselling Registration Fee in order to participate in the Counselling Process.
Candidates can pay the fees in online mode using credit/debit card or internet banking of any nationalised bank. Students of unreserved category have to pay Rs.1200 while reserved category candidates have to pay Rs.600.
The candidates can pay the fees by following the below given steps:
- Visit the official website of AP EAMCET counselling apeamcet.nic.in
- Click on “Pay Processing Fee” Tab
- Enter AP EAMCET 2020 hall ticket number and rank
- Click on “Pay Fees” link
- Select the mode of payment
- Enter the required credentials for credit/debit card or net banking
- Click on “Make Payment” button to pay the fees
- Students will receive an sms mentioning their payment reference number and confirmation message of successful fees payment. Also, details will be displayed on the screen.
Step 2: Check Certificate Verification and Fee Payment Status
Online Document Verification will be processed by the authorities for all the qualified candidates.
But for some of the candidates the document verification might not complete. Such candidates will be needed to visit the Help Line Centers (HLCs) for verification of their documents.
The candidates can check their certificate verification and fee payment status by entering their Hall ticket number.
- Candidates whose documents are verified online will receive the message “Candidate is eligible for exercising options” and they will receive an SMS containing their AP EAMCET counselling registration number after fee payment. All such candidates have to login to register and exercise web options using application number and password received in their mobile.
- Students whose documents are not verified will receive the message “candidate is not eligible for exercising option, Contact the helpline centre for certificate verification”. All such candidates will also receive an SMS containing their AP EAMCET counselling registration number and have to visit the help line centre for document verification.
Step 3: Registration
After the successful document verification, the candidates will need to continue with the Registration Process by following the below provided steps:
- Visit the official website of AP EAMCET 2020 apeamcet.nic.in
- Click on the “Candidate Registration” link
- Enter your Registration Number received on mobile, AP EAMCET hall ticket number, Rank in entrance exam and date of birth.
- Click on “Generate Password”
- Candidate will see their details on the screen, verify all the details and create a password of your choice for future login
- Click on the “Save Password” button to complete the registration process.
- Candidates will see a “Registration Successful” message after completion of registration.
Step 4: Enter the Options
- The Candidates will have to login for exercising web options using their registration number and password.
- At the time of exercising web options, candidates will have to fill their choices of colleges in order of preference.
Step 5: Seat Allotment
- The Seat will be allotted to all the candidates who have filled their choices within the stipulated time.
- The candidates will have to login to check their Seat Allotment Result / Status.
- Candidates who will be allotted a seat will have to download their provisional AP EAMCET 2020 seat allotment letter from the portal and visit the allotted institute for completing further admission process.
Step 6: Reporting to Allotted Institute
- The candidates will have to visit the allotted institute within specified dates along with provisional AP EAMCET seat allotment letter and all the required documents.
- Note that the candidates must report to the allotted institute within specified dates, otherwise their admission to the institute will be cancelled.
The candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website for latest updates on Counselling and Admission Process.
About AP EAMCET
Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture, Medical Common Entrance Test or commonly known as AP EAMCET is a state-level exam conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Kakinada for admissions to Engineering, Agriculture and Medical courses offered at more than 425 private institutes in Andhra Pradesh state. JNTU Kakinada is only the exam conducting authority for AP EAMCET on behalf of the AP State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE).
For more news related to Education follow Edubullet on :