New Delhi, October 10 | AP EAMCET 2020 Result has been released by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada on October 10 on the official website at sche.ap.gov.in. Candidates can download their result by login in using their hall ticket number and application number.
AP EAMCET 2020 was conducted between September 17 and September 23 for Engineering courses and between September 23 and September 25 for Agriculture courses.
The result of AP EAMCET 2020 will mention score and rank of the candidate in the entrance exam. The candidates who qualify AP EAMCET 2020 will be able to attend AP EAMCET counselling for admission to Engineering and Agricultural courses in the state.
Highlights of AP EAMCET
- 84 % qualified Engineering Exams and 91 % qualified Agriculture Exam.
- 97 students took exam conducted for students who were COVID positive earlier.
- Approx. 3 Lakh students took up the exam
- Number of Candidates Registered for Engineering Stream- 185937
- Number of Candidates Appeared for Engineering Stream- 156953
- Pass Percentage- 84.78%
- No of Students Qualified in Agriculture stream- 69619
AP EAMCET 2020 Topper
The list of AP EAMCET Toppers has been released by JNTU. Check the list below:
AP EAMCET Result 2020- List of 10 Toppers – Engineering
- Rank 1- Vavillapalli Sainath
- Rank 2- Kumar Satyam
- Rank 3- Gangula Bhvan Reddy
- Rank 4– Mlihit Reddy
- Rank 5– Chagari Kaushal Kumar Reddy
- Rank 6- Kusumu pusi sri raja datta
- Rank 7- Sai teja varanasi
- Rank 8- Hardik rajpal
- Rank 9- Kottha kota krishna sai
- Rank 10- landa jitendra
AP EAMCET Result 2020- List of 10 Toppers – Agriculture
- Gutthi Chaitanya Sindhu
- Manoj Kumar
- Darshi Vishnu Sai
- Avula Subhang
- Sigigiri Havish Reddy
- Erragudi Likhita
- Jada Vankata Vinay
- Sobhanuru Nitin
- Revanth Murikipudi
AP EAMCET 2020 Result – Steps to Download
1st step: Visit the official website of AP EAMCET 2020
2nd step: Click on the Link AP EAMCET 2020 Result and a new window will open
3rd step: Enter your Registration Number and Date of Birth and Login
4th step: Result will be displayed on the screen
5th step: Download the result and take a printout
About AP EAMCET
The Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) – 2020 is being conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada (JNTUK) on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). This Examination is the pre-requisite for admission into various professional courses offered in the University/Private Colleges in the State of Andhra Pradesh.
For more news related to Education follow Edubullet on :