New Delhi, October 7 | All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) Counselling 2020 is scheduled to start from today, October 7, 2020 in online mode @nludelhi.ac.in. The authorities have released the list of the qualifying candidates who are eligible to appear for the AILET 2020 Counselling process in online mode at the official portal.
The selected candidates are invited through an admission letter on the registered Email ID to register for the AILET 2020 Counselling and after which only, the candidates will be able to participate in the counselling process.
The counselling process will be conducted completely in Online mode this year, as notified by the official notice.
All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) was conducted on September 26, 2020 in online computer based test mode at various centers across the Country.
AILET 2020 Answer Key was released on September 30, 2020 and the Result was released on October 4, 2020.
AILET Counselling 2020 – Counselling Schedule
|October 4, 2020 (evening)||Declaration of AILET 2020 Results for B.A.LL.B (Hons.)|
|October 5, 2020 (evening)||Category wise list of candidates invited for the counselling registration||Approximately three times the number of candidates corresponding to number of seats in each category will be invited for counselling|
|October 7, 2020 12.00PM (afternoon) to October 9, 2020 6.00 PM||Counselling Portal will be Open for Registration||Candidates will pay 50,000/- (An acknowledgement slip will be generated)|
|October 10, 2020 11.00 AM to October 13, 2020 6.00 PM||Publication of First List of provisionally selected candidates & the first waiting list of candidates will be issued.||Only candidates registered for the counselling process will be considered. They will be required to deposit the balance fee of 70,500/-|
|October 14, 2020 5.00 PM||In case there is a vacancy, a Second List of provisionally selected candidates & the second waiting list of candidates will be issued.||Only candidates registered for the counselling process will be considered. They will be required to deposit the balance fee balance fee of 70,500/- latest by October 16, 2020 up to 12.00 pm.|
AILET Counselling 2020 – Counselling Process
In order to appear for the AILET 2020 Counselling, the shortlisted candidates will need to Register on the AILET 2020 Counselling portal.
The candidates are required to upload the following documents in order, while registering for the online counselling process, therefore candidates are advised to be ready with these documents before 7th October 2020:
- Self-attested Marks Statement of X and XII Class Examination or equivalent Examination.
- Self-attested copy of Character Certificate from school last attended.
- Valid category certificate (PwD/ SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS/ KM/ Resident of Jammu and Kashmir etc.) if applied under these categories. The OBC non-creamy layer certificate should be issued on or after 1st January 2020.
- Any other supporting document to claim your seat for the category you have applied.
- Counselling Fee of 50,000/- to be paid through Digital Payment methods like Credit/ Debit Card, Net-banking, UPI, RTGS/NEFT.
- Candidates selected for provisional admission will be expected to pay 70,500/- as balance fee to be paid through Digital Payment methods like Credit/ Debit Card, Net-banking, UPI, RTGS/NEFT
Candidates will be required to login to their Application Locker at the official website to participate in the AILET 2020 Counselling Process.
Follow the below provided steps :
Step 1: Check you AILET result
Candidates will have to login at the candidate portal / application locker to check their AILET Result.
Step 2: Pay the counselling fee
- Click on the “Pay Counselling fee” option. Candidates will now have to upload the counselling documents and provide the marks secured (%) in Class 12th.
- Click on the “Pay now” option. Candidates will be redirected to the online payment gateway where they will need to pay Rs 50,000 as counselling fee.
Step 3: Pay balance fee and take the admission slip
- Candidates who will be shortlisted provisionally will be required to pay Rs 70,500 through an online payment.
- Such candidates will be issued the admission slip. If the candidate fails to submit the balance fee within the stipulated time, his/her admission offer will be cancelled automatically and counselling fee paid will be forfeited.
The university will also release category wise waitlist consisting of those candidates who have participated in the counselling. If any vacancy arises due to any reason, the seats will be offered to the candidates placed in the waitlist.
All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) is conducted by National Law University Delhi (NLU Delhi) to offer admission to eligible candidates in undergraduate (UG), postgraduate (PG) and doctorate (PhD) level law courses.
This is a university-level entrance exam only for admissions at NLU Delhi as the university does not accept any other law entrance exam for admissions.
For more news related to Education follow Edubullet on :